USING TRUSTLY AS A PAYMENT METHOD
Trustly, unlike other payment processors in the online gambling industry, does not require the players to create their accounts. It functions by directly facilitating the transactions carried out between the players and the casino. This is usually done through your bank account. This is quite ideal since you get an additional layer of security and other value-added services provided by the e-wallet systems without any of the verification processes, waiting times, and fees involved.
Trustly facilitates the transactions directly between your bank account and the online casinos. Therefore, it is essential that you have an account with one of the banks that support Trustly transactions. These include all the major banks in Spain, Denmark, Finland and Sweden (the four major countries where Trustly operates). If your bank does not support Trustly, then you will be required to use an alternative method for depositing your funds.
Trustly Deposit Methods
Remember that Trustly is an online payment processor operating in Spain, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden. You can confidently walk into any of the 300 online casinos which accept Trustly as a payment method to make deposits into your casino account directly from your bank account without the interference of any third party.
Making this deposit is quite simple. All you need to do is visit the casino’s cashier and locate Trustly in the deposit methods list. Once this is done, you will be required to select your country and the bank you wish to make the transactions from. Trustly will redirect you to the bank’s website where you can complete the whole transaction. With Trustly, the security of your funds is their paramount concern. Therefore, it is quite popular as a payment method among casino players.
Other popular payment solutions
Advantages of Trustly
Using Trustly as a payment method has the following advantages:
- The funding method is easy, secure, and quick. Since the transaction takes place between you and your bank, there is a high level of security.
- It only serves as a channel where you can deposit your funds.
- Your personal and financial details are hidden from the public.
Disadvantages of Trustly
Trustly as a payment channel has the following disadvantages:
- It cannot be used outside of the four operating countries i.e. Spain, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. If you are not from these four countries, you cannot make use of Trustly for your transactions. People from other countries are advised to scout around for similar services in their countries or regions.
- It cannot be used as a withdrawal method. All the withdrawal options available on Trustly do not allow you to put money directly into your bank account and hence the need for middlemen which may result in additional costs. You must create an account with any of the other e-wallets or try using a direct bank or wire transfer if you want to enjoy the services provided by Trustly. All these transactions can be carried out by the casino’s finance department.