Recap from Week 29
We just wrapped up an eventful week in the world of iGaming. There were plenty of new launches, exciting promotional offers, and a possible intersection between the world of video gaming and online gaming. The market was abuzz with imminent launches, and gamers have been waiting to get a taste of the new casinos from their favourite operators.
After all, a new casino launch almost always means enormous bonuses for the players and who doesn’t like bonuses! Everything sounds exciting? Keep reading to find our more.
GTA 5 Online Brings Casinos
The next major GTA 5 update will bring online casinos to one of the most loved open-world game across the world. The players will be able to walk into casinos and play actual casino games in their favourite game.
The update will arrive sometime next week, but we already have a preview of what the game plans to bring. The addition of a casino and loot boxes to GTA 5 will bring it to the attention of gambling authorities. It is still unclear how they will respond to it considering that may children routinely play GTA 5.
New Names in the UK iGaming World
It was an exciting week in the UK iGaming world as there was a slew of new launches in the industry.
- Target Slots: Target Slots is the newest online casino featuring the Jumpman Gaming platform and brings terrific gaming experience to UK players. The casino enjoys dual licenses from the UK as well as Alderney gambling commissions. With tonnes of freebies, trophies, promotions, and bonuses, Target Slots is here to win your love. Will you give it a chance?
- Simba Slots: Another Jumpman Gaming casino, Simba Slots comes on the heels of the live-action reboot of The Lion King, Simba Slots takes you on an all-too-familiar journey through the African jungles and your favourite characters. You can win untold treasures through your adventures through Africa and relive the saga of the king of the jungle in exciting new ways. The trophies, and attractive bonuses are just icing on an already delicious cake.
- Jazzy Spins: Jazzy Spins brings over 300 high-quality games from renowned developers to players of discerning taste in music. In addition to the broad spectrum of games, Jazzy Spins offers quality jazz music as background score and attracts you with terrific bonuses. Grab them while they last. They have dual gambling licenses from the UK and Gibraltar.
- Spinslovers Casino: Spinslovers Casino features a magnificent user interface that soothes you and puts you in the gaming mode. The casino supports multiple European languages and is licensed by Malta, Sweden, and UK licensing authorities. Tonnes of promotions, a variety of payment options, and outstanding games are the highlights of Spinslover Casino.
From Around the World
The international markets gave us plenty more new launches too and many of them are coming to the UK.
- Wildz Casino: Wildz Casino made a much-awaited debut in the international iGaming world. It boasts of a gambling license from the Malta Gaming Authority, which grants it access to multiple markets around the world, including European countries. With bonuses as big as €500, 24×7 customer support, attractive payment terms, and a great mix of games, Wildz Casino is sure a delightful package.
- Spinslovers Casino: Spinslovers Casino is an exciting new addition to the iGaming world. Thanks to its tripe licenses from Malta, Sweden, and the UK, Spinslovers Casino caters to a vast audience. If you are playing under Malta’s license, your winnings are exempted from taxes too. There are plenty more reasons to be happy about Spinslovers Casino, including massive bonuses, a large number of games, multiple languages support, and a highly responsive customer support.
- Jazzy Spins: Jazzy Spins brings a touch of nostalgia for music lovers. If you are a fan of jazz music, then Jazzy Spins could be your new favourite. The best thing about Jazzy Spins is that it’s available for UK players as well as players from elsewhere. Thanks to its dual licenses from the UK and Gibraltar, Jazzy Spins is here to entertain players from around the world.
So, this was the recap of last week, and we are already awaiting the launch of a decent number of casinos next week. It’s difficult to predict what untold treasures those casinos will bring, but whatever it is, we’ll be the first to bring you that information. In fact, we know that some exciting launches will come from both within the UK and other markets, as we have already received exclusive deals to offer for you. We are sure that you are going to love them.
Want to find out more? Stay tuned to our website and we’ll bring you more exciting news, and exclusive bonuses on new launches.