Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions listed on this page are an electronic agreement between CasinoRunner, hereafter referred to as ‘www.casinorunner.com’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, and ‘website owner’, and the users of this website, hereafter referred to as ‘you’, ‘your’ ‘users’, ‘readers’, ‘visitors’, ‘they’, and theirs’. Users express their consent to these terms by using this website as well as continuing to use this website after the terms on this page have been changed.
General Terms & Conditions
- The information presented on the www.casinorunner.com website is for entertainment purpose only. It is not professional advice of any kind. The users bear full responsibility for the actions they take based on the information presented here. We take no legal responsibility for any damages arising out of acting on the information provided here.
- We take no responsibility for the accuracy, validity, or relevance of the information on our website. We urge all our readers to visit individual casino websites and check their terms, conditions, promotions, and so on to cross verify the information on our website. We take no legal responsibility for factual errors – accidental or otherwise – on our website, or for any damages caused by following the information on our website.
- CasinoRunner is not affiliated to any casino operator, although we run promotions for many of them. We are an independent online casino comparison website. Therefore, we take no legal responsibility nor any stand in case any conflicts arise between our readers and any online casinos. We cannot be claimed for any kind of compensation, whatsoever.
- The online casino industry is rapidly changing. To bring ourselves up to speed, we regularly change the terms and conditions listed here on this page. You express your agreement with the new terms and conditions by continuing to use our website after the terms and conditions update.
- www.casinorunner.com is a website strictly for adults of 18+ years of age. Children are prohibited from using our website. Also, users must follow all their local laws and regulations when using our website. We take no responsibility for our readers breaking any of the laws that exist in the geographic location from where they access our website.
- We are a strong proponent of healthy and discretionary gambling. We strongly advise people with gambling addiction against playing casino online.
CasinoRunner is an independent online casino comparison website. Therefore, we neither need nor collect any personal data of our website users without their consent. The only time we will collect any kind of personal data from our users is when we launch the newsletter feature. Even then, we will only ask our readers to share their email address and use it for the sole purpose of sending them our newsletters and casino promotions. We will never share our visitors’ personal data with third parties for direct financial gain from them. We do make use of multiple third-party tools for providing better service to our customers. In the future, we might use a third party email service for sending newsletters to our visitors. When we do, we will make sure that the email service does not use our readers’ email addresses for purposes other than sending our newsletters.