Royal Affiliates is the name of the official affiliate programme for reputed online casinos – Barbados Casino and Billion Casino. These two casinos have global operations and accept players from a vast number of countries worldwide. Riding on the immense success of its two casinos in the iGaming industry, Royal Affiliates has amassed a massive number of affiliate partners to build an army of 1500+ of them. Clearly, Royal Affiliates is getting many things right to attract such a large number of partners. Let’s check out what they are.
First, the Trust
Royal Affiliates promotes two casinos – Barbados Casino and Billion Casino. Both casinos are jointly operated by Aspire Global and AG Communications. The two casinos operated under the license from the UK Gambling Commission that is with AG Communications, and under the license from the Malta Gaming Authority that is with Aspire Global. Besides, the casinos host the games of iSoftBet, which are regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The casinos work under the intense scrutiny of not one but three highly reputed online gambling regulators. So, there is absolutely no room for foul play. Affiliate partners can trust Royal Affiliates to deliver on its payments to them.
One of the most important things for the affiliate partners is the reliability of the analytics that the affiliate programme offers them. The number of referrals, revenues generated, and their share of commissions must all be precise with no room for error. More importantly, the analytics should be offered by a third-party business, so that there is no potential for any conflict of interest. Royal Affiliates, to its credit, makes use of Mediacle Affiliate Program (MAP), which is a renowned casino analytics tool. Affiliate partners will have a smooth, easy to use, and trustworthy service to rely on. The MAP offers in-depth analytics which allows the affiliate partners to analyze their performance and identify room for improvement.
Reviewed casinos represented by Royal Affiliates
- Royal Affiliates follows a no bundling policy. So, your earnings from promoting one casino do not affect your earnings made from promoting another casino under Royal Affiliates
- Although a no-negative carryover policy is generally frowned upon, Royal Affiliates carries over the negative balances. Thankfully, the no-bundling feature means that even though earnings from one casino hit negative values, the affiliate partner can continue to make money with Royal Affiliates from promoting their other casino
- Royal Affiliates offers sub-affiliation. As an affiliate partner, if you refer another affiliate partner to Royal Affiliates, you will earn commission on the referral partner’s earnings too.
- All the affiliate partners are paid via bank wire transfer or Neteller in Euros or Pound Sterling only.
Right from inception, Royal Affiliates has offered its affiliate partners fantastic deals. Just take a look at its welcome offer, for instance. The affiliate partners earn 50% commissions on the net revenues generated by the referred players. After the initial period, the affiliate partners are offered a revenue share arrangement, which is as follows:
- 25% commission on monthly net revenue when it is between €1 – €5,000
- 30% commission on monthly net revenue when it is between €5,001 – €15,000
- 35% commission on monthly net revenue when it is between €15,001 – €20,000
- 40% commission on monthly net revenue when it is between €20,001 – €50,000
- 45% commission on net revenue when the monthly net revenue is over €50,000
Royal Affiliates have a strong presence in Europe and are a fast-growing affiliate programme in other geographies. With more than 1500 satisfied affiliate partners, they offer an objectively lucrative affiliate programme.