Gan Partners Affiliates
Gan Partners is the official affiliate promoter for the WinStar Online Casino, the UK based online casino which was launched in 2018. Despite being a new entrant into the market, WinStar Casino has created a loud buzz in the iGaming market, buoyed by the fact that the casino derives its name and 80s charm from the Oklahoma based physical casino of the same name.
For this reason, Gan Partners has tasted plenty of success in promoting its casino to the punters online. That’s not all the reason for the success of the casino. Its affiliate promoter, Gan Partners, has been aggressively signing up affiliate partners to help it reach more players every single day. To make this happen, they are offering some of the most attractive offers for their affiliate partners.
Let’s check out everything you need to know about this casino and its affiliate partner.
The Trust Factor
WinStar Online Casino is owned and operated by GameAccount Network. The casino is licensed by two highly reputed online casino regulators in the world – the UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. As these regulators require their licensees to satisfy a dizzying variety of compliance requirements and charge hefty fees and taxes, there can be no doubt that the casino, its owner, and its affiliate promoter are all legitimate entities that offer fair terms to their partners and will fulfill on their obligations.
The Attractiveness of WinStar Casino
WinStar Casino offers its players a bevy of fabulous features, offers, and gaming experiences. In addition to hosting games from the industry’s best game developers like WMS, IGT, NetEnt, Real Time Gaming, and others, the casino also offers jackpot games with stupendous prize money, often running into 6-digit or even 7-digit figures. What’s more, its players can withdraw amounts as high as €110,000 or even more each month. That’s truly incredible. There are tonnes of free bonuses offered by the casino for both new and existing players.
Why does all this matter? Because when you refer a visitor to WinStar Casino, the chances of them signing up are super high, because of all these reasons. So, even by referring fewer players, you can earn more with Gan Partners.
Casinos represented by Gan Partners
Gan Partners offers a simple revenue share arrangement to all its affiliate partners. The commission structure under this arrangement is as follows:
- 15% commissions when the new referral player signups are 0
- 25% commissions when the new referral player signups are between 1 and 5
- 30% commissions when the new referral player signups are between 6 and 14
- 35% commissions when the new referral player signups are between 15 and 30
- 40% commissions when the new referral player signups are more than 31
Interpretation: If the affiliate partner refers 3 new players in the first month, then they get 25% commission on the net revenues generated by those 3 players on the casino. If the affiliate partner refers 13 players in the second month, then they get 30% commission on the net revenues generated by all the 26 players (3 + 13) during that month.
Highlights of Gan Partners Affiliate Programme
- They follow a no-negative carryover policy at Gan Partners. The only exception to this rule is when a player earns about €5000 or more.
- Lifelong commissions
- Payments are made to the affiliate partners through bank wire transfer, PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller.
- Referral cookies are stored for 90 days on the visitor’s browsers. If your referred visitor converts into a player for WinStar Online Casino anytime during this period, you can earn commissions on the net revenues they generate.
Summary of Gan Partners
Although Gan Partners offers only one casino to promote under its belt, the sheer popularity of this casino makes it worthwhile for the affiliate partners to join its programme.